My experience covers more than eight years of actions in managing, designing, testing and implementing local and global projects concerning business development, selling activities, documentation management.
I have been creating efficient solutions, upgrading internal procedures and executing trainings for users. Client acquisition and retention are sections where I have been applying my professional knowledge concerning long-term relations with customers and business partners. I am achievement-oriented which effected in receiving the outstanding performance diploma.
Public speaking and presentation skills, flexibility and adaptability, mobility, achievement orientation, novel and adaptive thinking, project and team management skills.
Junior Underwriter, Marine Department 07.2014 – present AIG Europe Limited Sp. z o.o. Oddział w Polsce, Warszawa
- “Light Distribution Platform” project: creating solutions to enable project implementation, rendering tests;
- representing Polish brand in London during “AIG MC” project: forming specialized certificates;
- assessing risk in marine insurance;
- achieving 129% sales goal;
- retaining existing and obtaining new clients – managing the portfolio of more than 600 companies;
- negotiating with key clients and brokers;
- cooperating interdepartmentally which effected in cross-selling opportunities.
Standard Insurance Specialist, Customer Service Group Department 09.2013 – 07.2014 AIG Europe Limited Sp. z o.o. Oddział w Polsce, Warszawa
- managing “Global Document Management Solution” project: analyzing company’s requirements and needs, processing it with consultants from service provider, testing the system and training the end-users;
- “the Compass” project: creating new procedures and optimizing previously used to increased effectiveness of the team;
- diploma for outstanding performance at work;
- negotiating and cooperating with clients and brokers;
- obtaining new clients and renewing contracts with existing;
- promotion to Junior Underwriter in Marine Department.
Document Administration Specialist, Customer Service Group Department 10.2009 – 09.2013 AIG Europe Limited Sp. z o.o. Oddział w Polsce, Warszawa
- leading “Shared Service” project: creating instructions, providing trainings and coordinating Shared
- administrating contracts documents;
- supporting sales departments by maintaining good relationships with clients;
- cooperation with clients and brokers;
- promotion to Standard Insurance Specialist.
Customer Service Specialist, Front Desk Unit 12.2007 – 10.2009 AIG Europe Limited Sp. z o.o. Oddział w Polsce, Warszawa
- registering new submissions;
- supporting sales departments by administrating documents and contacting clients;
- training new employees;
- organizing rebranding event;
- promotion to Document Administration Specialist.
Trainings & Certificates:
- „Practice of negotiations”,
- „Interpersonal communication”,
- „Dealing with stress”,
- „Sales Techniques”,
- „Time management”,
- „Microsoft Excel 2013 – advanced”.
- English: advanced – IELTS certificate;
- Italian: basic.
Wyższa Szkoła Zarządzania i Bankowości, Kraków, 10.2011 – 07.2013 Specialization: Management in Healthcare – masters degree.
Wyższa Szkoła Mazowiecka, Warszawa, 10.2007 – 03.2011 Specialization: Physiotherapy – bachelor degree.
Physiotherapist Mazowieckie Centrum Rehabilitacji „Stocer”, Konstancin-Jeziorna, 08.2009 – 09.2009
- usage of knowledge acquired during studies concerning group and individual therapy.
Physiotherapist Centrum Kompleksowej Rehabilitacji Sp. z o.o., Konstancin-Jeziorna, 07.2008 – 09.2008
- conducting individual and group exercises with patients;
- performing designated physical therapy.
- Driving license cat B;
- Computer environment: Internet, MS Office, Windows.
- car races,