According to the article 9 Productivity Tools Used by Consultants if you are a consulting professional, you should take a look at these 9 productivity Apps:
1. Slack: an all-inclusive community platform, that combines project management, collaboration and communication tools.
2. Todoist.com: is excellent at managing emailed tasks, notes for each task, setting up projects between multiple individuals, setting up repeating tasks and so on.
3. IFTTT.com: connects the Apps and Services you most frequently use. IFTTT makes the Internet work your way by creating tasks that fit this simple formula: “if this then that”.
4. Google Apps: take full advantage of Google Apps platform including- Google Drive, Sites, Hangouts, and many others. Using Google’s enterprise technologies combined with your IT management experience will lead to improved ROI for your consulting business.
5. ConsultingCafe.com: A resourceful Consultant community in the virtual world where you can sell your documents, buy presentations and explore consulting tools. Consultingcafe.com provides access to the world of useful stuff like consultancy proposals, contracts and best practices, etc.
6. MailChimp: to reach out to more people; It has stellar support, and helps you to design email newsletters, share them on social networks and integrate with apps to track the results.
7. Hootsuite: also known as “Social Media Management System”, helps you to keep track and manage multiple social network channels at once.
8. Tableau: Business Intelligence(BI) tools provide competitive advantage. They help you make smarter business decisions, respond quickly to market forces and better steer business strategies. Data visualization can be very helpful in finding solutions to a lot of hidden problems in business. Tableau is one such BI tool that helps to create compelling and interactive reports, charts, graphs and dashboards using your project data insights.
9. Basecamp: It helps users with to-dos, files, messages, schedules, and milestones. The best combination of useful features, Basecamp also helps foster real-time communication among teams. You can create multiple projects and add different to-do lists for any given task. With these to-do lists, as well as calendars, due dates and file sharing, Basecamp helps to keep everyone in a team on the same page from start through the end.